view current listings

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I make an appointment to view an apartment?
Please contact our leasing office at 613-723-9227 or email
What is required to apply for tenancy?
1. Signed and completed rental application

2. Last month’s rent deposit to be paid by money order, certified cheque or e-transfer sent to If your rental application has not been approved to lease a unit, your deposit will be refunded to you.

3. References

4. Proof of income, such as a pay stub, letter of offer or a recent tax assessment

5. A copy of government issued photo ID (ex: driver’s license or passport)
The landlord will run a credit check and not accept personal credit checks All paperwork which is preferably sent by scan/email is typically processed within 48 hours.

Do I need apartment insurance?
Yes– residents in Ontario will be required to obtain tenant insurance.
How can I end my tenancy?
In Ontario a tenant must give the landlord 60 days written notice. The termination date must be in accordance with your lease agreement.

To give notice, you must use the Tenant's Notice to Terminate the Tenancy (Form N9). This form is available in the Forms section at


Make an agreement with the landlord to end the tenancy by assigning your lease. A landlord can charge you for any reasonable costs related to approving the assignment, such as the cost of doing a credit check on the person you want to assign the unit to. Payment must be made prior to the landlord running the prospective applicant application.

On termination date, the tenant(s) shall move out by 3:00 pm, leaving the unit clean and in condition to be occupied by the new in-coming tenant(s)
When is my rent due?
Rent is due and payable on the first day of every month.
How can I pay my rent?
We have several options available. We accept pre-authorize payment, money order, certified cheque, post dated cheques or e-transfer.
Can I Smoke Tobacco/Cannabis in my unit?
No– Under section 10 of your tenancy agreement, smoking includes ordinary smoking and any type of smoking or vaporizing tobacco, marijuana, or cannabis. Under the provincial law, smoking is not allowed in any indoor common areas of the building.
Can I change my locks?
No– A tenant cannot change the locks or add locks that might stop a landlord from entering the unit.
Can i paint my unit?
No– Tenants are not permitted to paint the unit unless they receive written confirmation from the landlord.
How do I submit a work order?
You should report ordinary service requests by phone (613) 723-9227 x 123 or by e-mail to

You should report emergencies immediately by phone to (819)-230-7443. Emergencies include no heat, water or electricity, water coming into the unit and other urgent safety concerns.
If I rent my HVAC equipment (furnace, hot water tank or AC) from 
Enercare, how do I call for service?
Should you require assistance, 24-hour per day, 7 days per week emergency phone number is 


Inquire about
this listing

    Preferred Move-in Date (Optional)

    By requesting information I agree to Phoenix Properties Inc. Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. I also agree to receive Phoenix Properties Inc. electronic communications. You may opt-out at anytime.

    *Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.